$5,000 MUST be won this Friday, 29th January!
In keeping with the “new world” in which we live, we must implement some procedures to ensure fairness and safety for all members and their guests:
- The capacity of the Club will be limited to 230 people
- All members MUST swipe in at the kiosk and MUST USE the Service NSW QR check in to allow for Covid contact tracing.
- Guests are required to check in with the service NSW app / QR code.
- To ensure that as many members as possible have the chance to win we must ask that children not attend the Club from 5.30pm on Friday ☹
- All Club patrons are reminded that you must be seated to consume food or drink
- All groups must be at least 1.5 metres away from each other
- All patrons must obey the instructions of staff and COVID-19 safety marshals (we are here to ensure everyone is safe)
How the draw will work
- Usual Friday night meat raffle tickets will be on sale from 6pm
- Raffle draw will take place at 7pm (Spin the Chocolate Wheel for extra prizes for all meat tray winners as usual)
- The badge draw will take place directly after the final meat tray draw
- Member numbers will continue to be drawn until a winning member is found
- At 8.45pm, if no winning member is found a draw from all those members present will be made from the swipe in kiosk
The final point above is a change of policy and is there to ensure the draw does not continue for too long for the limited number of people that are in the Club.