1) All those wishing to purchase our products from our online shop agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
2) What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply goods from our online shop to you.
3) Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you purchase our products. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
1) Who we are. We are Briars at Greenlees Ltd, trading as Briars Sports and are a registered company in Australia ABN 71 001 029 545. Briars Sports is located at 14 Ian Parade, Concord NSW, Australia.
2) How to contact us. You can contact us by phone on +61 2 9743 1907 or by writing to us, E: email@example.com
3) How we may contact you. If we must contact you, we will do so by phone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided us when placing your order.
4) “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
1) How we accept your order. Once your order has been placed you will receive an email from us to acknowledges your order. We do not mail out any orders that have been purchased online. All online orders of clothing or other items need to be collected from the Briars Sports Club House
2) Briars Sports Gift Vouchers can be purchased from the bar.
3) We will inform you in writing if we are unable to accept your order. This might be because the product is out of stock, or as a result of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. Any products that are not listed on your confirmation email are, unfortunately, unavailable and will not be charged to you.
1) Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
2) Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
1) Our products will be your responsibility from the time you collect the product at the Briars Sports club house.
2) You own a product once we have received payment in full.
1) The price of the product (which includes GST) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 1.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
2) What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
3) When you must pay and how you must pay Full payment is required at time of ordering. We accept online payment by the following credit/debit cards: VISA & MasterCard
4) You must confirm that you are the registered credit/debit card holder. Please note that validation and authorisation check by the card issuer will be carried out on all transactions.
1) You have 30 calendar days to return any online purchases from the date of transaction. For an eligible return the item must be in the same condition in which you received it including it’s original packaging and with the tag intact. You must also have the receipt or proof of purchase.
2) For refunds of any sports registration fee, we will need notification from the sports committee within 30 calendar days of the start of the sports season informing of your registration cancellation.