State and Blues Team Announcement
The accolades keep rolling in for our junior players with the first state and blues teams announced for the 2023 season!
Our four pocket rockets will head to the 2023 Hockey Australia U15 Championships from 15 – 21 April in Darwin, NT!
Hard work pays off!
Congratulations to the following players;
– Kalahni (NSW State)
– Addison (NSW Blues)
– Airley (NSW Blues)
– Felix (NSW Blues)
2023 Training Times
All Briars Junior training in 2023 is on Wednesday night.
For MINKEY U7s & U9s TRAINING:
- Term 1 – Wed 15th March – Wed 5th April 5pm – 5:45pm (4 weeks)
- Term 2 – Wed 26th April – Wed 28th June 5pm – 5:45pm (10 weeks)
- Term 3 – Wed 19th July – Wed 9th August 5pm 5:45pm (4 weeks)
For all other age groups U11, U13, U15 and U17 training runs from 15th February until the end of the competition you are playing in probably August/September.
- NO Training School holidays – 12th & 19th April
- NO Training school holidays – 5th & 12th July
TRAINING TIMES ON CINTRA TURF
- Under 11s will train from 5pm till 6pm at Cintra for the entire season.
- Under 13s will train from 5pm till 6pm at Cintra until the 8th March. On the 15th March when Minkies start up, they will train from 5.30pm until 6.30pm.
- Under 15’s will train from 6pm until 7.30pm until the 8th March. From the 15th March when Minkies start up, they will train from 6pm until 7pm.
- Under 17’s will train from 6pm until 7.30pm until the 8th March. From the 15th March when Minkies start up, they will move to 6.30pm until 7.30pm.
*Coaches may want their teams to arrive at training slightly earlier than the allocated field time, but individual coaches will determine what works best for their teams and communicate this to parents.
Once teams have been selected WhatsApp groups will be set up to facilitate communication within teams. More information on this will be available in the coming weeks.
JUNIOR INFORMATION PACK
Please Click Here to see a junior information pack with other relevant information about this season.